Hillel at Brandeis’s powerful student-driven approach to Jewish campus life provides unparalleled opportunities for leadership growth within the richest academic and cultural Jewish environment in North America.
In our efforts to sustain vibrant Jewish life on campus, Hillel at Brandeis, an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization, relies solely on the support of our friends, parents and alumni. Our students and staff have the drive and dedication: it is the funding that is needed to put the vision into action.
Your support is needed to ensure the most basic elements of our program.
Are you a recent alum? Please consider giving $18 for every year since you graduated – your gift can make a BIG difference!
Wonder what your gift can do? Here are some examples:
- $180 supports a Hillel Beit Café or other social program
- $360 helps support transportation for a Shabbaton/retreat
- $500 supports a weekly Shabbat community dinner for over 100 students
- $1,000 or more helps support an honorarium and travel costs for a speaker
- $2,500 or more helps support a scholar or artist-in-residence for a weekend
On-line giving is now made even easier via our dedicated giving.brandeis.edu/hillel page.
Click here to make your gift online.
Or send a check to:
Hillel at Brandeis
Brandeis University, MS 205
415 South Street
Waltham, MA 02454-9110